Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tomorrow Annual Dinner



Yohooo....Excited.Happy.So fast the time past by.After tomorrow I will got a 10 days off.Happy I no need to listen any complain call from user and Sad because I need to face my mother in the house again.Tomorrow annual dinner will be start from 6pm.Heard superior said tomorrow no need to meeting.It's a quite good ideas because no need to rush and can dress up.Our company HR also seem like very excited.They sent us an email notification during the few minutes before we finished our work.


All of us also discuss about this during this few week.especially this week.So excited.Never attend this kind of annual dinner.But, the most I prefer is mask annual dinner.Last week our company also got an annual dinner need all the participant wear the mask.So good.Even thought I didn't go for this annual dinner but I think I will got the chance to go in my bright future.^^ Count down for yesterday annual dinner,our HR sent in another email to us today.Really nervous.They sent in an email to guide all of us how to wear retro 70's.^^ Really feel sweat.


See...It's funny.Whole company excited for this.Really can't imagine how tomorrow the annual dinner look like and especially how they wear during tomorrow working hour.Everybody...let's wait for my annual dinner update.You will know what would it happen in my company tomorrow.^^

No comments: