Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Genting Annual Dinner

As you all know,I would attend the Genting Annual Dinner on 171209.Today, I am going to tell you all what happen to this day.This day all of us very excited.Everyone waiting for the end of the working hours.The first one I think would be our superior--Ms. Ju.haha~ Did you know she because of this annual dinner disappear few hours to make a 70's hair style?We all did not notice on it and I only thought my superior take annual leave or medical leave never aspect after the working hours can heard her voice to advice all of us go change cloth immediately.When her voice out,I only realize my superior change her style.Really unbelievable.But,actually she was not the only one became like this let everyone drop spec. After I reach the venue--Hotel Istana, only I know my superior was not the one who change a lot.Still got a lot of genting staff also change a lot.Especially our company server's god---Mr. Dickson(why I said he is server's god?haha...easy...because he is from server team and on the ESI board shown in our department he is a god who hold iPhone ^^).It was a raining day on that day.All of us after prepared and going to attend the annual dinner.Unfortunately,all of us did not brought any umbrella.Luckily,I met my another colleague---Siew Vei.If not him show me his hand I think I really don't know how to cross the road to the hotel. There had a lot of food.The food is not bad.Before that,I am hungry.But,don't know why I no feel hungry after I took the food.I am so sorry I waste it.A kinda funny thing happen during the moment I eaten my lamb chop.The waiter was So Nice and Good Service.Even though my fork and spoon was still on the plate and my mouth was still biting my lamb chop but the waiter was still persist to kept my plate.First time I face this kind of waiter.Really funny service.Now,it's time to photo show again.^^

~Annual Dinner invitation card~

~Three of us took this photo with show girl before the annual dinner start~

~All the food on that day~

~A gift from Genting during "check in"~

~A funny performer~
"One Genting,One Malaysia"
For this photo,he acted Chinese.
The word "I am not a Chinese but My body system is Malaysia." win everything.Great ><

~My all colleagues~

~My colleagues and our boss of ESI department~
Took this photo really scare me a while.
Our boss was trying to hug all of us in his embrace.His hand is so long.
He can hug my superior and me using one hand.= = lll

~All of us with two 70's wear colleagues~

~"Give you a fly kiss" ^^ ~
My acting was not good enough.
But,it is quite nice.
(With 17th floor colleagues)

~Like this photo so much~
Took this photo also very funny.
They tried to borrow spec from their colleague so that can match with us.^^
(With 17th floor colleagues also)

~The only girl in eGenting ServiceDesk~
(Still got kogi and new girl nizah oh)^^

~Our big boss--Lim Goh Tai~

~Me and my superior~

~Lastly,end with this.Like this photo too~
Me and Ai Ling in Istana Hotel.^^

~E.n.d~

No comments: