Friday, December 18, 2009

Our 2nd years anniversary ---T.G.I Friday

010909 were our 2nd years anniversary.We went to T.G.I Friday to have our dinner.After dear working and drove them off,he directly come to meet me at Pavilion. This was a first time we try T.G.I Friday. Overall not bad.But,Recommend not to take fish. ^^

~My fish set~

~Dear's shrimp set~

~Milk Shake~

~My Tropicana Sunshine Pineapple drink~


~Decoration in T.G.I Friday~


~While we eating~

~2nd Years anniversary~

~Writing something in the photo album as anniversary present.^^ ~

After our dinner at T.G.I Friday,we went to GSC Pavilion to watch "UP" with 3D version.Here we are:

~Our 3D spec~


~Took this when watched UP and first time tried the couple seat.^^ ~


~The present for our 2nd years anniversary~

*****~I LOVE YOU~*****

No comments: