Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Full House Jalan Yap Kwan Seng

FullHouse.A famous restaurant.I think all of you may know this restaurant which is actual location at Niu Zhe Shui.Although don't know this restaurant also will heard it from friends or see it appear in magazine.Now,everyone no need to worry don't know how to go Niu Zhe Shui.You may go to Jalan Yap Kwan Seng to have a try in this restaurant.It decorate as a princess and prince's house.They use white color as their theme.All the furniture inside all also white color.Their food not bad and the price for normal person I think a bit high but it is quite worth to have a try.They got sell cloth, necessary, furniture and so on.

This day after I work then my dear bring me to this restaurant to have our dinner.Before that we already planned to go there eat. Dear wait me outside office a bit unhappy because he thought i will finish work at 5.30pm.I am so sorry about this because I reached office late so unable to go back sharp sharp.Thought will got no chance to go there eat anymore.But,who knows my dear suddenly turn to the restaurant there.So happy.^^Even though end up with unhappy because he headache of the brightening inside the FullHouse. Anyways,thanks to my dear.muackssss....guai...coax back...^^

~Full House special menu with comic~

~Decoration inside FullHouse~

~Special food no.1 Raisin mushroom grape fish chop~
(nice oh) ^ ^

~Special food no.2 Black pepper mushroom chicken chop~
(not bad too) ^ ^

~Our drink.Don't know what name for this~
Dear responsible to order drink.I responsible to order food.
**Sweet**

~KLCC view from FullHouse upstair~

~Our Bill~

~FullHouse welcome plate~

~Like this picture so much~

~Me and my dear phone necessary~

~Cute~

~Desert @ @~

~Dead fly body.Cold until die inside FullHouse~



~Me and dear~

V~.~V

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!