Friday, December 11, 2009

The Ship Raja Chulan

Christmas is coming soon.My schedule is full of activities.Firstly,I went to the ship with my colleague yesterday during the lunch time.This was a plan that we plan long long time ago during the time when Mr. Addy (one of the TARC trainee) is still in Egenting. We mention many time want to go there to have lunch because of some of the reason so we didn't complete this plan until this DECEMBER. A lovely month of the year because it is a month full of red and white.Why I said it is a month full of red and white?Because this month is christmas and new year season.It is last month of the year 2009.Happy?Excited?Enjoy?

Yes.Happy.Excited.Enjoy.But...It also means that I am going to face another new journey of the year 2010.Now,we skip this part first.Just,enjoy every activities I had plan since last month.Go back to the topic.This month I got a two days genting trips on 12nd December to 13rd December 2009,Genting Annual Dinner on 17th December 2009 at Istana Hotel and Jogoya Supper Farewell for me,Kah Hoong and Chong Kong Kin(from network team) and also Cindy birthday on 21st December 2009.

Many activities this month,I think I am going to break my wallet in this month too.Over budget. Hopefully I can pass through all my degree's life without any worry of money.^^ Santa Santa...Did you hear what i wish?Even though no any present from you but hope you can complete this wish for me.And, hopefully Bali backpack trips can successful too.^^

Back to The Ship Lunch time in Raja Chulan.It is a quite happy lunch moment i had with my colleagues.We talk gossip,job,food and also annual dinner for our company(senior said this is an activities happen two years once.I am so lucky.^^).The set lunch is quite worth to eat even though the desert is just only a plate of apple and the mango juice is not the fresh one.But, overall OK.Beautiful place can let couple to sweet sweet there(means romantic la.don't think too much^^).I ordered a set of black pepper chicken chop with mango juices.This was a picture I took when the food came.


~Black Pepper Chicken Chop~


~Colleagues's Fish chop with rice~

~My Mushroom Soup and Bread~

 ~My Desert~

~Outside The Ship~





~The Ship~




~
~Cheer~

No comments: