Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Colleague's Birthday(Terence)---Tony Roma's Pavilion

Long time never update blog for few month.There have a lot of thing haven't share out to everyone.For today's blog,I will post an event we had in Tony Roma's Pavilion.As my title, we went to Tony Roma's to help our colleague---Terence to celebrate birthday.This really an expensive dinner I had.All of us have to pay around RM60++ for a dinner.And, a funny thing happen was I ordered a set dinner with cocktail and french fried but both was not serve to me.I show the menu to the waiter.he said will took it to me.Do you know what he serve me?haha...a tomato source and a mushroom mayonnaise. I asked the waiter he told me the tomato source is cocktail source and the french fried already serve me the sub dish i ordered.^^ For me,I think i ate the set dinner is not worth enough.But, never mind at least i had a try.^^




~All of my colleagues in Tony Roma's~

~Me and two trainees--Qing and Addy~

~Me,Ailing and Qing~

~My dinner shrimp set~

~This is my hot chocolate~


~Me with shrimp >< ~

~Terence birthday's cake~
Nice. From Lavender Bakery.

~Birthday guy blow candles~

~All of us during the night~

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ 

No comments: