Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pavilion vs KLCC (Christmas Decoration)

Wow...Christmas is coming soon.Everywhere is starting to decorate their shopping center,home and office also.My office is the one start decorate all the sock and snow.In front of the department main door,there have a christmas tree decorate not that luxury but also can consider as nice and got christmas feel. Today,my big boss asked my leader to spare some christmas decoration in our office to his office room.Really sweat.They said want to steal the decoration on top our department main door.Successfully or Failed??? Answer : Failed.Finally, they took down the decoration on top of our Superior's seat.Ssshhhh...nobody know.Sweat...

Last week I went to Pavilion to look for the christmas decoration with my colleague.Not as nice as last year but can be accepted.Even thought cannot compare with oversea but it's consider not bad.I went to KLCC also.Even though this year no big big christmas tree and no big big present but it came out a big candy house.If I got my own home for sure i will decorate a christmas tree too.So,happy.^^ Ok.Now,see the photo I took.Hopefully it can feed your eye. XD



~Christmas Tree in Pavilion~

~Pavilion main hall~


~Gold ball on the christmas tree~



~Deer~


~Where the Santa???~



~Malaysia Record~

~Love this picture so much~

~Penguin~

~Finally saw a Santa.But mini one.^^ V ~


~Doll with Cool Angel~


~Decoration on top~

~Candy House in KLCC~

~Cute Biscuit~


~Candy house~

**@@@@ HAPPY MERRY XMAS!!! @@@@**

No comments: