Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dear 21st Years Old Birthday Part 4 - Dear's house

This was a first time I spent a lot of money for a cake.Actually planned to buy a Haagen Dazz ice cream cake for my lovely dear 21st birthday.But,heard someone said that the full ice cream birthday cake very easy to get full so I no order it.Thought buy 21 piece of cup cake will not that easy to get full but who knows it is sweet~ enough to make a person full until want vomit.Think of the word on top think until headache.Finally,I think of make a wish for my dear.
Happy - Hope my dear happy always;
Luck - Wish all the luck always be with him;
 Achieve - Wish he got a good and successful achievement in future;
21 - Happy 21st birthday;
Love - I Love You always;
Key and Lock - Freedom



Planned to go Chili celebrate dear's exact birthday but dear seem tired and he reject to go and want to stay home rest.So,I cancel the plan i had did. Including buy a Haagen Dazz small cake for dear.Why plan to go Chili?Because we planned it long long time but we didn't go to that restaurant since anniversary until now.Feel sorry to my dear because of my idiot i blow the ant on top of the cake make the cake number 2 become imperfect. Sorry,dear.Please forgive me this idiot babe.***muack***



~Cupcake with candle~

~Dear with Nana (his neighbor's daughter who birth early than him one day)~ 


~Cupcake with candle light~



~A special cut cake ceremony ^.^ V ~


~I Love You~

***Happy Birthday to the one I care ***

No comments: