Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Colleague's Birthday(Filzah)---Restaurant Sari Ratu Raja Chulan

This day was my colleague---Filzah early birthday celebration. As usual,we went to Restaurant Sari Ratu at Raja Chulan to help her celebrate birthday.This is a Indonesia Restaurant. First time i went to Indonesia restaurant too.Quite fresh for me.But, the rice they serve was not enough to eat for me and my others two colleagues because we thought we ordered blank rice with main course we ordered will be very nice.But,unfortunately we thought it wrongly.Our main course need to shared with others colleagues and our rice is small enough.For me, it is still ok. But, for them...haha...I think they will cried why no want order fried rice and pay the same price with other colleagues who ordered fried rice.^^


~Menu~

~This is my rice with a little main course i had~
You can imagine how their rice look like too.^^

~Indonesia soy bean~
 
~This is the main course I ordered~
Indonesia curry.

~Three of them acting.^^ ~

~Filzah's birthday cake~
From Lavendar Bakery too oh.^^

~Filzah wishing~

~All of us during the night~

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FILZAH~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wah..how come now only you post this post ? long time ago wor... post some updated one la.

雯雯 Vivien said...

haha...got ah...the annual dinner one.^^

Anonymous said...

Heya im new here, I find this forum extremely helpful & it has helped me out allot. i should be able to give something back & help others like it has helped me.

Personally i like [url=http://watch-family-guy-free.warlordz.co.uk]family guy[/url] this helps burn a lot of time.

Thanks all, See you around.