Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Qu Taipei Restaurant

Nothing to update.So,just update some food that I tried at the restaurant called "Qu Taipei".This restaurant is quite famous in PJ.The food there not much choice but it's still ok and better than the other.The boss is a Taiwanese.Why I know?Because there have a chance I and my dear saw him drawing a brochure in the restaurant.Anyway...let's see some picture of food.^^ There was a first time and second time picture I took.
~The Menu~
~My set lunch oyster mee~
Nice.
you may try it when you have sick because it may make you got appetite to eat.
~Dear's set lunch卤肉饭~
This was not bad too.but the side dish a bit too normal.^^
~The decoration~
~卤猪肉~
This dish a bit like fried pork meat plus the soy source.but it's still ok.
~盐酥鸡~
This will make people feel thirsty.I think this has too much of ajinamoto.
But,you may try it.

No comments: