Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The moment in Wangsa Walk

This was the picture I captured when we went to wangsa walk to have our brunch.

First,Mango Chili Thai Cafe.Look at the name of the restaurant sure you know what they sell actually.Yes.They are provided Thai food for every customer.The wall decoration is full of Thai language.But,I forgotten all of the Thai language on the wall.^^ So,let's have a look what we ordered.  
~The Menu~
~My Green Curry~
Nice.But,it is spicy and make me feel like burn...
~Dear's Tomyam~
Not bad.But,not enough spice.^^

Next,Heritage House beside TGV cinema.Good location.Around is entertainment shop.Got Bowling,Karaokae and Game center.They make it like a house.Everything ok but service slow a bit.
~The Menu~
~This is called Chocolate Milk Blended I think~
Forgotten the name.Easier to make.
The ingredient is the chocolate cream on top of ice cream and ice.
But,not bad too.^^
~The decoration~
~Dear's Marmite Prawn Rice~
Nice but little prawn for a cup of rice.
~My Ma po Taufu~
This really spice like hell.Make me fire and can't finish it.

If you got a chance to this place you can have a try.^^

No comments: