Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Long long time...

How long i didn't touch my blog already?because of lazy and nothing to write(actually got a lot la... just don't know what should i write only)^^

First,I would like to congrats to my dear because he wined a 1st runner up trophy and some present in NCM 09 (Netriders Challenge Malaysia 09). Even not a champion but 1st runner were also the best for everyone's heart. Anyway, don't give up and try your best on next time. You are always in my heart. Now,show one of his photo that i grabbed from julie tham's facebook. Not beside but also happy when see this...gambateh!!!

~dear with his team member and also his cisco lecturer in Mcd

Now, i want to talk about my cola club restaurant story. These photo had taken long long time ago. That time Wei Chang came to my house and watch final destination with me before we went to dinner. Actually he just came for collected movie from me. But, cause of too many movie to copied so we watch final destination while copying file. This really a non-logic movie. Even it is scary the way everybody die but everything that happened on them is non-logic at all. After that, we went to cola club to eat our dinner. Because he asked me to accompany him for movie at KLCC but i don't know how to reject so agreed for the dinner since my dear was busy for his cisco. I'm so sorry for my weak to make my dear worried about me and jealous. I talked to him until 11 plus i just back home. We talked about the travel and !@$$$$%#.Ok... now have a look with these photo i took in cola club.

~the new cola club restaurant at metroview there
~the cola club menu
~the lemon coke i ordered 
(different with those mamak one because under the ice got some lemon juice)
~i filled my cola to the glass of lemon juice
 ~the mongolia chicken chop rice i ordered 
even just a spaghetti source on it but also nice laa ^^
worth to eat also unlike my friend's one just a chili source.
let's show you:
~got see the source?
cold thai chili source from refrigerator
RM13.90
mine RM11.90
even not worth too but mine is better than hims...
*.*

No comments: