Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nuzhexui 牛车水 part 1

Finally....I went to this place already. But, it became a dead city. If we can go on feb maybe we still can see the cartoon light fair...*.*Also happy too when went to this place with a word "Finally"...

We had our dinner at 100 oC steamboat,teppanyaki, & BBQ restaurant which is had more than 10 steamboat soup and over 10 source in the shop. Quite a nice environment to eat. But, the soup there not enough 火候.haha~got creative no nice taste...one word to describe "FAILED"...

~nzx
~Mickey and Minnie
~me and minnie (same pose ^^)

~me and dear at nzx
~i hug my pooh ^^
my pooh hug it's best friend--pink pig
i want pooh pooh hug hug~
~me and a little dog 
(same like 100 promise with a dog and marley and me)
~toy story:"hello,what do you want me to do for you?"
~"qiu qiu qiu, i am the sifu for kungfu panda.real one...scare???"
~herh~i angry!!!no one want to take photo with me.
i no jealous.just angry i am not famous...!!!
~little tokyo
~me and dear with a 招财猫in little tokyo
~hello kitty 
~big mario in the store
~japan chocolate...yum yum 
~the place we dinner at
~menu menu

~our food^^
~my plate,spoon,chopstick@@
~my lychy mo li tea
~dear's drink...don't know what name ady.^^
~we in the restaurant
~my cute cute dear and me ^^
~blek~
~me and elaine plus my yai yai dear's hand

No comments: