Monday, April 13, 2009

nuzhexui 牛车水 part 2

After the part 1,let's go to our part 2 at nuzhesui. After ate our dinner, we went to full house to had "mine" desert. Quite a nice place. Like a home. I like the design of this restaurant. Full of white.My favorite color.I like it...!!!
~full house
~mini cooper with full house car plate~i like the bath tub so much
~my dream bed
~all the decoration i like...^^
~dear with a cool cap
~me with a weird spec~me and elaine in full house
~me and dear on the bed
~me in shower room???hehe~

~who's this ladies???
~me!!!
~me with a big burger...hoho~
~all the decoration here are sales
~menu menu
~goat???
~just two of us @@
~just three of us@@
~finally five of us ^^
~my chocolate brownie 
yummy~
~we ate our chocolate brownie desert
 ^^
full of happiness
~the big spider man that scare me
gerrrr...
~weird decoration in nzx

No comments: