Monday, March 30, 2009

The day with memory...

Long time didn't touch blogger already.So,want to write out all the thing that had happened while i disappear.

10 of march 09
We went to Jaya Jusco spent our lunch together.After his class, we decided to ate our lunch at Mr.Teppanyaki. First time we went in this shop and tried the teppanyaki(famous japan food).Feel full when look at the cooker cook the teppanyaki front of you while eating.@@
~dear's seafood teppanyaki
~My japanese food set
(eat at sushi king need rm50 per set here only rm 16)
but sushi king nicer...^^

14 of march 09
This day...is a white valentine's day.My dear had go to college for the cisco competition.My dear got second prize.Idiot me thought my dear got nothing in the competition and suspected he was lied to me because i saw a present box on the passenger seat.Happy and kinda angry he lied to me.Make me feel sad to him and didn't know what should i act.But, also want to said something to him."Dear,you are the best."muack...
~as he wish,he got a 4GB pendrive
look at my funny dear's face...^^

21-26 of march 09
This week my mum went to Singapore and Thailand to play.The day when she started her journey,I had cook a bowl of honeydew with sago(chinese name called sai mai lou). I think a bit failed because somebody said that it is not sweet enough.Quite sad...Won't give up...!!!

22 of march 09
I cook for myself and my dear.Didn't know how to measure the food for only two person make me have to eat the rest of the food in the rest of the day when i home.Kinda failed too...sad...
~steam Japanese taufu with meat
~japanese taufu with vegetable
~fried prawn with butter
~xiu mai
~the food i describe on top with nugget and a b c soup
i think is nice la.but....failed...
*pity*

Because of bored...so we took this photo as a memory when i stayed his house.
*^^* *^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*

No comments: