Tuesday, December 23, 2008

W.A.T.E.R.F.A.L.L

21 Dec 2008

We went to Hulu Langat waterfall. This was a tired and funny trips.Quite kelam kabut and dangerous.Followed the road to there we took around one and half hours.Beside the road got a lot of old monkey and young monkey.Our "nenek" and "datuk moyang".Quite a funny journey.All of them stand beside the road.some take wood,some stand behind to get protection.Those cute and fierce monkey.Our car almost have a serious accident cause of those monkey suddenly jump to the road.I still can remember one of it quite funny.It stand beside the road like a stone but it turn it's head to the way when the car past through.I thought i was saw wrong.What a clever "moyang" there.haha~

Here,let's me show some photo to everyone.
~waterfall~me and elayne(mum)~me and alex
~shu fu shu fu~our back.huhu~~cold until face and mouth also white.Pity~
~promoting my honeystar.thanks to honeystar.
avoid hunger and faint
~whole family bath together.
dad said:"corporation is nice"
haha~
~monkey eat mam mam."moyang" i want too.@@
end

No comments: