Tuesday, December 23, 2008

十分红concert

13 Dec 2008

We went to the concert that organized by the ntv7.Quite a nice concert but cannot sit.Stand for around 3 hours plus.We got the chance can stand front the stage but we choose a wrong side because most of the artist was stand at the main stage.Cannot see them with a 0 distance.Nice opening and song.

Unfortunately,i cannot see jj lin jun jie,janice and yu chen qing.The most i wish to see is the firework.Cause of my weak body cannot suffer the noice that make from xiao jing xuan's fans and lack of air,i fainted in the venue that i stand for 2 hours.Quite a paiseh situation.I feel vomit and my ears lost function.But,my leg was still can suffer my weight.Just the road i walk through become abnormal.Luckily,beside me have a strong man---my dear to hold me if not i think i already fall down.Thanks a lot to my dear.And, sorry i make you scared.Seriously i can said that i was shock because being sent to the ambulance car.When walked to the entrance,all the ambulance staff already stand by.I was feel awkward.They pulled me into the ambulance car.Oh my god,they close the door and start engine.Scared me.They seem like want send me to the hospital.The nurse take out the cloth seem like want help me inject glucose.What a scary night i suffer in one day.Dear ran to bought can drink for me cannot help me.I would never imagine that i will face all of this when i was 20.This might be a nightmare for me.Forth time i fainted but never serious like this time.Really feel like dig a hole to hide myself in it.

After this,i really want to say sorry to everyone that got shock when saw me fainted in the concert and thanks to my dear.Thanks to care of me and hold me.Love you,dear...

Let's enjoy some photo that i took.

No comments: