Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My graduation

December 6,2008

This day was my big day because it is my graduation.Maybe this big day will not happen in two years later but in future i hope to happen again.Even this is a quite tired and not that happy day but i enjoy the successful of my educated life.Even i'm not the best one but i happy i am the only one successful daughter in my family.Thanks for everyone who support me in this two years.Even they were not appear in my graduation but i think they will feel proud of me.Let's have a look my graduation photos.
~me in federal hotel kontiki ballroom
~me and my DIT's head---ms fong ~me and my second head of shool---mr chew
~me and my best friend---hui mien
Thanks for the flower ya~me and hui rin
~me and my mum
~me and my dear.
Thanks a lot ya,dear.Took photo all the time.
Tired...
~me,dear and my mum.~me,lecture,joy and hui rin~me and joy~me and my aiya bf ---hwee sian~me and jack~me,lee nad his girlfriend jasse~me and marketing lecture---ms shirley~me and handsome english lecture---mr sky~me and mr yap~me and ms khalifah~me and reem~me and norman with graduation hat~me and queenzy in jw marriot~surprise!!!~DIT family(The End)

1 comment:

JiGoKU said...

congratulation again