Monday, November 26, 2007

weird...

This few day watch movie with my boyfriend during midnight in my house.Feel happy and sweet.Fell deep in love again.Hope that can happy with him every time.

Just now i read my oldest blog that i post in friendster before. Feel weird...I realize half of my blog almost is talk about my boyfriend.haha...before September all is say that hope you and me can friendship forever...now not friendship anymore.now is love forever.Got a bit funny.hahaha...
That day (21 nov 2007) we go time square watch ghost movie make me make nightmare. Next day he come and accompany me i feel more better already.Love really amazing...

I feel tired this few day after i sleep.Just now almost fainted.I feel that i cannot walk properly.no pain already but become like that.Why will like that?I'm weird.Hope that i will not get any problem during my work.

Honey...gambateh do your assignment oh...if you think you can, you can...muackssss...don't know what i writing for.ignore it...bye!!!

No comments: