Monday, November 19, 2007

birthday!!!

Friday was a memorable day for me and maybe for my lovely honey because that day was his birthday.The time is past very fast especially the happy moment.I brought one ear phone,one t-shirt and one cake to my lovely honey.Before birthday,I have no idea to celebrate birthday with my honey.I asked my two close friend to ask some idea.Both of them keep joke with me.But thanks for them I get one idea to give my honey surprise.Hope that I'm the first one celebrate with my honey.he he~~
Actually I plan to celebrate my honey birthday on Friday night because I got work on Thursday night.But luckily I didn't do that because my secondary friend want to celebrate it with him.I was cried when he told me that "guy chatting girl cannot join". Toilet plus shower was the place I stay and cure my hurt.But if I go I also don't know what to talk with those guys.I'm weird why I can talk with them properly in msn, why I cannot did it when I saw them?ha ha~~funny...
I was surprised when my honey bring me home to celebrate his birthday with his family.Actually i call my honey home to celebrate birthday with family before 12am and drop me front tbun.I don't know am I nervous or feel paiseh.He keep touched my neck and hand to see whether I'm nervous or normal.Really don't know how to response to his family.I think his parent also surprised.ha ha~~Scare my first impression to his parent is not good enough.I feel that I'm not do well in that situation.Sorry...
~~This is my honey birthday cake...(green tea favor)
~~5377880=wo xiang qin qin bao bao ni (I think this is sweet when you knew that meaning) this is an idea from my friend.Actually I don't dare to write it on the cake.Look paiseh...he he~~hope that you happy when u saw this words.muacksss....

posted by Vivien 2.53 am on Monday 19 November 2007

No comments: