Sunday, January 3, 2010

Genting 2 Days 1 Night Trips


121209.Nice number.This day we planned to go Genting together.Early morning we woke up and met each other at Wan Quan around 10.30am.After we finished our breakfast,we start our journey. This time went genting quite special because I went there with a name of genting staff.For the whole trips,I only save money for my skyway cable car.Because this is our employee benefit.

First time stayed First World Hotel.This was a first time and also last time.Because the hotel is small and the facilities is poor enough.7 peoples stayed in one hotel room.Two single bed need to take turn to sleep.We woke up at 8am the next day.Not enough sleep.Thought will be a happy trips.But,I feel that this was only me and my dear's trips.Because all of us was break to two teams after met in genting. Even back also only me and my dear.This trips was not a trips anymore. But, never mind.I got a souvenir from there.Happy back.^^










~Ivan Wei Chang,Alex,Me and Dear at Chin Swee Temple~

~Our lunch in Chin Swee Temple~

~Our baskin robbin~

~Our Wong Kam Fried Rice in Tong Lo Wan Restaurant~

~Dear's birthday gift from genting worldcard~

~Our Marry Brown~


~First World Christmas decoration~


~Me and my ns's friend gatheing~


~Christmas tree in Starworld and Tong Lo Wan restaurant~

~Cai Shen Ye beside Starworld~

~Me and Alex after check in first world hotel room~

~Me and my dear~

~Lastly,Our hand shape.love it so much.^^ ~

No comments: