Sunday, January 3, 2010

Colleague's Birthday(Cindy)---Office and Jalan Pudu Wai Sek Gai

301209 was my colleague's birthday and also my second last working day.This day Jocelyn prepared the birthday music going to show it when she came.We celebrated her birthday after our meeting.We went to jalan pudu to have our dinner.This was a first time i went there for a delicious dinner.As a same day,I,Ai Ling,Siew Vei,Crystal,Sau Wei and Max went to QThai Restaurant to had our lunch.Sau Wei and Max treated me for my farewell.Now,have a look for the photo I took on that day.^^

~Cindy's birthday cake from lavender ~

~All of us~

~Lok Mei~

~Char Kui Teow~

~Delicious Fried Chicken~

During lunch in QThai Restaurant beside Crowne Plaza

~My pineapple fried rice~

~Tasty Tom Yam Soup~

~Thai Mango with rice~

~Crystal and Sau Wei's Chicken fried rice~

~Max's beef fried rice~

~Siew Vei's Fried Mee Hoon(forgot the name^^)~

~Ai Ling's Mango with roasted chicken(I think so ^^)~

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CINDY~
and 
THANKS FOR THE THAI LUNCH

1 comment:

Unknown said...

take care ya dear ... all the best for your study .