Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mummy birthday

See my title of course all of you will knew that i am talking about my mother's birthday.I and my sister help my mother to celebrate her birthday on yesterday. Actually her birthday is today---26 July 2009.Today is her 52 years old birthday.Of course,this day I become a "guai guai lui" stay home help my mummy up to cooked.

I fried chicken nugget, hot dog, crab ball,french fried, and my favorite fish ball. haha~mummy prepare one la.Not i purposely asked her to bought fish ball oh.^^ Mummy like yam.Of course, we bought a yam cake for her. Ok la...Let's we enjoy our photo gallery.

~mummy yam birthday cake.~.~
~Mummy and mummy best friend in the house.

~All waiting for the cake @@
(Left)My elder sister, 2nd brother in law(black shirt),
niece,nephew and 2nd sister(Right)
~All my niece and nephew ^^

~My niece and nephew with mummy and mummy's best friend.

~mummy with all her niece and nephew
(joey,jing shen,jing hong,kah him,ting ting,kah bou, bibi, and hao hao)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!!

No comments: