Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Funny date

Long time no update my blog,the first thing i want to write is the day dating with my dear. This was a funny date to both of us. I had my training in Summit Hotel during that thursday and friday.On thursday which is on 2 of july 2009,I tried to took bus to Sunway Pyramid to wait for my dear come pick me up. After i reached there, he called me and ask where am i. He told me he was lost in the jungle and showed me like he was bad temple.He tried to lie me.I thought was real. But,according to his record he already asked me where am i around more than 5 times. And, he asked got what around me. I guess he was came.So, i tried to told him the thing opposite me(actually there was a round in front of me). I tried to looked at opposite me without look to other side just scared i missed my dear. Fortunately, thanks to my six sense i didn't even guess wrong. Finally, i saw him appear opposite me but i not sure that was him. I called him to double confirmed. I saw him pick up his phone while i calling him that moment. Really a funny emotion to my dear. After he knew i make a fool of him, he ran away and hide.That's my funny dear. Actually he wanted to give me a surprise but gave me this stupid girlfriend destroy it. Really sorry about that. And, thank you dear. I love you...

After that we went to sakae sushi to had our dinner. Really a full day. I full until wanna vomit already. There was a few photo we captured in sakae sushi.

~UJI NO TSU YU
Our tea.^^
Sesame taste. love it... Prevent cancer.

~ginger bowl ^^

~the computer screen in sakae sushi.
~The food i order. 
Got sashimi,octopus, salmon fish,potatoes,
and a bowl of mashroom and jin zhen gu(like it)^^

~dear's food. His favorite.^^

~This is me in sakae sushi. frog frog^^

~This is my dear.^^drinking my soup...^^

~me and dear in sakae sushi.look at our tired face.
haha~i think i am the one who more tired.
cause of the big big file.hate it.

~look,sashimi leh...octopus leh...^^

~dear's favorite.haha~everytime also order prawn.^^

~ganbai :P

Finally,Lets we look at somebody funny face.^^

~^^ my lovely dear emotion when eating the sour fish.
"yi...how come so sour???"
^^

~dear fed me eat steam seafood egg.^^
my ugly face.@@

~dear's cute cute face after knew i was not captured him in the photo.
Thanks a lot to giving me this memorial dinner.
love you dear~

2 comments:

EiLeeN GaN said...

so sweet..ck is a good bf..:) wish to see u all together 4ever..stay sweet ya.. =)

雯雯 Vivien said...

you and kenny also sweet sweet ah.thanks and hope you and kenny together 4ever too.^^