Monday, February 16, 2009

Western Valentine's Day

14 February 2009

It is one year once celebration for every couple.That day was a second valentine's day i spent with my boy friend.It also second time i celebrate my friend---brian's birthday.We went to jaya jusco wangsa maju cause of don't know where to celebrate.Night,we went to happy four season restaurant. This restaurant used four season as a title to attract customer.Quite a special menu and quite romantic.But, the food quite expensive also.Even no try on that day but i think i will try next time.^^

Between happened some unhappy.While we eat cake,he mind the spoon i used before.Actually we were shared the cake together cause of both of us full.He showed me he don't want to share the spoon with me.Quite hurt.But,never mind.I'm fine.Vivien will be a strong girl no matter how many hurt that will come to her.VIVIEN...YOU ARE THE BEST!!!I LOVE YOU~

let's share some photo to everyone...




























~Our couple rings as a valentine's day present.I like it!!!
























































~our drink and our french fried

























































~The four title in the restaurant















~brian's birthday cake












 


~me and my dear in the "beach"(hope can go the real one^^)
























































~me and my dear during valentine's day...thanks,dear.Happy to have a valentine like you.muackssss....Love you!!!


















~dear act in front of toilet. 

















~me took photo with my rose.















 


~Thanks a lot.

The food we eat at "fun hei dei" while we went to time square to bought our couple rings:





































That's all for my valentine's day~







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good to see u having a great n sweet valentine~hehe~