Monday, February 9, 2009

Chinese New Year


28 of february 2009

This day was a third day of the chinese new year.I,CK,Elayne,Brian,and Brian's friend went to Malacca.First time spent my chinese new year with my dear and also my friend.First time went to water world with my dear.I like water.Water can brought me to relax and feel free.Happy to play it with my dear and my friend too.

Don't know is cause of I sick(just cure) or what,dear become over protect.But,happy to saw it too.Don't know I sick was a good or bad.The first day of the new year fever until second day only cure.Kept sleep sleep and sleep.Cloth changed again and again.First time feel happy when i fever because everytime when i fever sure mum will scold me(maybe this is the way she show her care to me).First time can rest without worry someone suddenly come in and scold.Peaceful...No one will suddenly take water come in room force me drink.Thanks a lot to my dear and his family.Sorry too.Make all of you sick together with me especially dear's mum and dear's brother.When the day went to dear's uncle house knew that his brother cause of sick cannot come feel so sorry.Cause of me,all of his family sick.Sorry to everyone.

Let's see some of the photo that i took in Malacca.The memory in water world would not display here because i forgot to take already.A bit sad.But,it will never disappear from my mind.Sweet sweet...^^~in Malacca lo^^
~"mai yok"~aahhh...heavy.i strong enough.hoho~~aahhh...heavy this girl.hoho~(kidding)~i want roti roti...~vivien:"i am buddhism"
elayne:"i am christian"
both:"please forgive us"~we are holding the wheel in malacca~me and dear when waiting for the "flying seat"~aaahhh...dear...how dare you bite my dear?
wuwu :'(~in malacca museum~三轮车跑得快上面坐着老太太
要五毛给一块你说奇怪不奇怪~久型消防车~brian,elayne,dear and me~wah...大炮~i want help too...~tell you hor...this is not a normal peanut oh.
it is money.it is useful.did you know why?
1.you can get everywhere.
2.get more you are rich.
3.when hungry,you can open it to eat.
4.when other people come to attack you,you can take it to throw them
hoho~clever!!!~we reached a famosa^^~a famosa ^^~asia fun park oh.miss...^^~a fun road plate that show in malacca

No comments: