Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Touch...

29 of december 2008

This day i was went to time square with alex and also blurkun.Three of us went to time square watched "bedtime story".This is a nice movie as they said.But,for me maybe cause of many thing happen in my life so i don't think it is nice.It is a imagine story they had.It is a funny movie.If you are sad maybe you can choose to watch it because it can bring you to happy.

After we watched,we went to sg wang monorail station to accompany alex to ask for the sew because the cloth her boyfriend bought is too tight.Then,we went to eat our lunch in sg wang 6th floor---gas online.The food there going to little.The food i order got plastic smell somemore.Service bad unlike the gas online at look up point.Even also bad but better than that.We talk about ghost movie and their experience.After back home,i feel scare.And,they told me at the same day in time square got one woman commit suicide jump from 10th floor to 3rd floor.The floor she lied on was just the place we ever stand and shop.I scare of it.I asked skype from my dear.Dear keep said i no guai after eat at 4sth then no eat anymore until back home eat maggie.Sad on that time.Open skype hope dear can on it and talk with me.But, i didn't notice he already in line.He sms me ask me to check for the contact list.I saw it.At the same time,my tears out from my eyes.Touch...^^Thanks to my dear.muack muack muack...thanks to my yai yai cong.hehe~
~christmas tree in gas online sg wang~my drink.jasmine rose tea~my food.seafood rice.

End

No comments: