Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year Eve

31 of december 2008

This day was a famous day for everyone to countdown for the new of the year.Means it was a last day of the year 2008 and the beginning of the 2009.A lot of people will not stay in their house and go to somewhere to celebrate the new day of the year of 2009.

Of course, I was not excepted.I went out to sg wang with my dear and my secondary friend(my dear was same secondary with me).This was the first time i went out to countdown during this crowd season.I was happy and excited when i knew i can go countdown with my dear and can watched firework with my dear.First time watch firework with my dear.Even we were missed out some part of the firework and cannot watched the beautiful firework as well,but it was also a part of my nice memory.Thanks to my dear.I thought i would stay in my house spent it alone again or maybe went to station 1 spent it with my friends.But,i was surprise that i could spent it with my dear during this special period.This was a first taste for me to spent it with the one i care the most.Every year i was spent it alone.Forgot what was happen during last year.But,this year i had achieved my wish.Really thanks to my dear.Love you ya~Wish new year can bring you to the new stage and have a happy and health new year.Of course,successful are the most important for you and our love will everlasting.Wish in 2009 may come true...^^

Let's have a look for our capture!!!
~me and dear at pavilion main door~~night view from 旺角~view from top to bottom
~a pair of pity foreigner(sprayed by someone)
~Playing spray around
~menu des~
~cream soup(same as tomato source)@@~onion toast and jelly.nice^^

The process of food deliver as order ~lamp chop without garlic source~蒜汁倒倒~* 。*~yummy lamp chop done deliver^^~our foot.prove that we been here before.><~nice mirror.nice capture.
we were in the mirror, in the nice restorant
$.$~me and dear in 旺角餐厅~what was dear doing???why fan bai yan?#.#~the firework view we watch at
bukit nanas monorail station

Lastly,Wish everyone that view my blog have a happy and dreams come true in this new year...Happy and health will be forever with all of you.Take care^^
End

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haiz...so good,haha~i wan eat"wong kok"too~