Monday, December 10, 2007

A Rose



Why i will use a rose to write this blog?mmmmmmmm....this is a romantic and sweet memory that i get today afternoon.i think all of you also will guess it when i say it is related to a rose and romantic.hehe~~

Ya...today my boyfriend was sent me a rose.hope to use this blog to write down all this sweet memory.even though i got write some sad memory in this blog but i hope the happy memory that i write is more than sad one.

He sent me a purple rose.purple rose equal to 浪漫真情,珍貴獨特,神祕 and 魅力.how many rose you sent also got that meaning oh!!!one rose equal to "the only one".

In this blog i will show some of the photo.that is the few rose's photo that i capture to keep as a memory...because this is first time i get a rose from my boyfriend.^.^ happy to knew that you are first time give rose to girl.hehe~i ask you why give me rose.you told me because of we long time no see.give me a rose want me to remember you.see the rose then can remind me your face.haha~~

I never forgot your face.i remember.miss one person is hard.but forget one person more hard.thanks to give me this all sweet memory.thanks for your sweet voice mail too.i will remember it forever.I LOVE YOU, HONEY.

No comments: