Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

24 December is Christmas Eve. We meet together to celebrate it. We create a BBQ party to celebrate and countdown the Christmas day. This was a anger and happy day for me. no want talk about angry because i want forgot this part.I want to keep sweet and happy memory because i want my memory perfect.ha ha ha~~

That is third time i didn't go back home.but this also not means i stay over night in my friend's house because this three time i also no sleep at all.he he~~We play spray and took a lot of photo.Until around 4 something,left three of us chat at the living room.That is me, khean and Satan. This could be a sweet memories for me and all of you that join this gathering.Merry Christmas to all of my friends,my lovely friends,my family and also my lovely honey....*muackssss.....*





No comments: