Thursday, March 11, 2010

TBowl Restaurant

Always back to penang also no chance to shopping in queensbay mall.Knew that there have a special restaurant with a theme of toilet bowl but never got a chance to try it. Finally,this restaurant come to our kl.During the day we went to sungai wang to shop for my dear's prom night coat.The previous day before we went to sungai wang,I already planned for my lunch's venue.Though, I had ordered a meal that I feel that was not a good taste for myself but others food was not bad.^^
~Menu~
~The decoration~
~Dolphin Toilet Bowl as a chair~
~Mango Sai Mai Lou~
Mango sour but other than the mango overall ok ^^
~三味鸡饭~
I hate the taste of the mint mixed with the chicken.Taste weird.
But,overall ok if the mint is excluded.
~Forgot this name.I think is curry mee~
Taste good though the bowl is small but overall ok.
*Thumb up* 
~药材鸡汤~
Nice ^^
*Double Thumb Up*
~Privacy for a sweet couple i think.^^~

~The special for the restaurant~
Will you think of wanna to have your meal in this special restaurant?
Just try on it!!!

No comments: