Monday, September 1, 2008

1st year anniversary

Today is the first year anniversary with my dear.Very happy with it.Thanks a lot to my dear to love me and sayang me in this one year.I love you ,dear~hope we can have 2nd year anniversary and so on...hope to be with you forever.muacksss...hope dear can happy forever and successful in his life.of course hope can happy to be with me too.

Time pass by.Since the day we know each other until now i think there was 5 years already.Never notice each other for almost 4 years.Never think that will together.1st of september 2007 spent the first day in one utama. Nice memory to each other.Even got some small argue between us.But,thanks to forgive everything i had did in this one year.I would never regret i did a decision to love you.If one day later i'm not beside you,please must take good care of yourself and must miss me everyday.Think of me because at the same time i'm thinking of you and miss you.

......end......

No comments: