Sunday, August 17, 2008

my medal...

Yesterday i went to participate a competition during co-curriculum day.I didn't think i help much in this game.But, we got second prize.It was a danger game.All the girl were crazy chasing a ball.Some more play until half our competitor started crazy pushing ours team members.One of us was injured.So pity.This was not a happy game.Because most of them are looked down at each other.I am happy my group better than another friend's group.Even my group member also like to show off.But, they won't scold us as my friend's group.They are pity in the final.They not allowed them to join in the final game.Even they still can get the gold medal. But, no used.

Actually hope can play together with them.Haiz...idiot girls in tarc...Thought you all very good in basket ball?If really good,won't be there anymore.If really good already can represent our Malaysia go oversea competition...Really don't know such girl thinking about.Like to show off,like to pretend and like to look down people.Wish all the idiot girls in tarc can don't be idiot anymore and get a brightness future.Stop acting stupid.This is good for you all...And, wish those non-idiot girls in tarc can happy without affected by those idiot girls even most of it are like that gather in tarc. Cheer up~
~my silver medal(second prize).Even no help much but i proud of it.
Mun Teng, thanks a lot to allowed me join with you.

~Even i don't know how to play basketball but i love it.
Because first time i use my own ability to do my best in the game.
~my number in the teams.
~number 3 again in my life.^ ^

No comments: