Sunday, July 27, 2008

First Experience in 3D...

25 July 2008
Friday,9.40pm
There was a first to have a nice experience with my two best friends and my boy.

Movie Name: Journey to the Center of the Earth.
Type:Digital 3D
Room No:8
Seat:G6-9
Cinema:TGV , KLCC
Price:RM17 each person
Level:U

Before Watched for this movie, We have ours dinner in KLCC.Of course, there was also the first we went to the top floor of the KLCC food court to have ours dinner.I was order a set of Belgian which is a hot waffle with a chocolate-vanilla ice creams on top. Hmmm...that's tasty.But, because of I was full so i cannot finish it.Hehe~this was how a greedy woman look like.haha~No photo to show how my waffle look like.And, My boy was tried for the curry mee. Not bad.But, not enough spice and too much coconut.hehe~

It is nice.Quite nervous.I was shock when i just wore it.Because,after wore it everything became real.Look like that guy threw the yoyo on my face.Quite many imagination.But,not much 3D in the movie.There was a wonderful place.But, i was wonder something.All the wonderful is just a vision.There may have a lot of danger inside the wonderful.This is an adventure movie.I think those who have heart attack one please don't go and try it. It is dangerous!!!

~The 3D spec that provide from the TGV,KLCC.
Actual Provider is Dolby Sdn Bhd.
~We wore the 3D spec in TGV,KLCC during the movie.
Look like "batman and batwoman." Lol~

No comments: