Wednesday, June 18, 2008

miracle??

Today i took the transcript from my college to TAR college.No.Suppose is yesterday.Feel relax after took the transcript to TAR.Unlike that day.Feel stressful.Cause everything haven't done.Now, just waiting miracle to happen.Don't know when can study?Don't know what they offer me?If offer me diploma, what i gonna to do?If offer me advanced diploma, can i rush it and do it well?Should i go apply another college?

No idea.No idea.No idea...Writing this blog suddenly smile on it.You know why?Because this blog title is miracle.And, at the same time my TT player is playing the "Miracle Happen".lol~

Cannot see clear of my future.Don't know what to do.Feeling sad.If i think i can, i can.I can make it happy forever.Cause that is my life.*muacksssss*Love myself.Have a nice tomorrow!!!

No comments: