Friday, February 22, 2008

valentine's day!!!

this is the first valentine's day for me and...this would be the most memorable for the entire life.we go to eye on malaysia to celebrate our valentine's day.there was a few photo that i took from the titiwangsa---eye on malaysia.
the proud of malaysia---eye on malaysia(blue color)

same like the previous one but the color is different
the water show.there was quite blur in second photo.
that is a dolphin shown in the water flow.
KLCC view
a show in titiwangsa.(@.@)blur...
present from honey.
that is a doggy,a flower and a certificate(valentine's card)
thanks a lot to my honey.
second time to accept a rose. it look nice.thanks, honey...
doggy^.^
my valentine's certificate!!!^^

my pity flower.it is looking at my flower.
what will happen later?no eye see...

No comments: