Saturday, October 20, 2007

crazy record!!!

oh my god...today is another crazy record...i sleep at 9.30 am....what the hell?i going to crazy?oh no....who else can help me?hehe....i still plan no wan sleep go swimming.hahahahahahahahahahaha....=.=lll
exam stress stress stress...why some one still can very relax?exam not that important for them,aren't?haiz....so good if me can like this...haha...because i'm the last minute study in this sem...haha...keep moving on i'll be die soon...haha...so funny...
this few day quite crazy....i going to crazy....no....actually i'm crazy....my supervisor and my friend keep ask me wanna work or not....oh my god....i told them many time le....I WANT EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!can let me stay room study without any noice?haiz.........what the hell la....i not want to blame you all but at least let me get a comfortable night to study,can?head crack....can give me some pill to let me calm down? oh ya....medicine is no good for our health...so cannot....cannot cannot cannot....i no want to be a patient in tanjung rambutan...hahahahahahahahaha.....joke...so crazy...sometime got stress is a good way to let people grow up....you get what i means?hehe...you will notice it soon...why i will say like this?reason very easy...you got notice that sometime you stress you can do the things well and you will study hard in that moment?haha...if no...that means you still blur and dumb don't know the road you choose is correct or not....if yes...means you already satisfy to choose a correct way that you want it...
ladies and gentlemen, if got feel something wrong must go and find counseling...it would be a good way for everybody...don't be shy...hahaha...i promoting counseling...hahaha...no...just wanna give some advice...ganbateh and good luck for all student who have to attend a exam and those dumb person to get what they want...if you think you can, you can...confident in it...you're the best...hahahahaha...sayo nara...

No comments: